If the open-air concerts aren't enough to keep you busy, we've also organized a massive, resort-wide treasure hunt, with Portes du Soleil ski passes to win! All you need to participate is your hands-free ski pass.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, March 20th and 21st, ask for a game card from the ticket window at your resort.
The challenge is to find at least 8 markers that will be hidden throughout the vast Portes du Soleil. There will be at least one marker on either side of the border.
The last marker will be placed on top of Les Rochassons chairlift, alternatively in Les Lindarets near Les Portes du Soleil restaurant in case of bad weather. Once you've found your 8 markers, you have till 3pm to validate your card at the top of the lift.
(Offer limited to one game card and one ski pass per participant)
TREASURE HUNT RULES AND REGULATIONS
Purchase a Portes du Soleil hands-free ski pass and request your 'Jeu de Pistes Portes du Soleil' game card at the ski lift company ticket windows:
- Choose at least 8 points you want to validate on either side of the border, according to your desires, your departure resort, your ability...
- The points are marked on the ground by 30cmx30cm orange and white tags.
- When you find a tag, punch the back cover of your card with the corresponding number.
- Go to the last mandatory marker at the top of Les Rochassons chairlift, alternatively in Les Lindarets near Les Portes du Soleil restaurant in case of bad weather..
- The game can take place on one day or both days with the same game card.
- If you want to validate two cards over the two days of the game, different tags must be validated on day 1 and day 2. Please note, you must validate at least one tag in France and one in Switzerland!