Legendary voice of the contemporary French scene, Gaëtan Roussel will come and shake up the Rock the Pistes stage!
Alongside his group Louise Attaque, he is pursuing a solo career that is as unique as it is fascinating. Gaëtan Roussel returns with "On ne meurt pas (en une seule fois)", a strong and jubilant track, an incredibly catchy riff, a wild chorus, an anthem carried by an explosive interpretation of the Aveyron singer-songwriter. An appointment not to be missed on the Châtel stage!
Top of Pierre Longe chairlift
Monday 14 March
Rock the Pistes
Year of edition :
- Monday 14 March à 13h30. Châtel, Sommet Télésiège Pierre Longue
From 13 to 19 March 2022, the unusual pop-rock festival is back to shake up the powder of the Portes du Soleil!
In 2022 Rock The Pistes celebrates its tenth edition and intends to celebrate this anniversary with dignity!
- Avalanche of sound on Switzerland to launch the festival with TRUST on 13 March 2022 in Champéry - Les Crosets.
- Another legend of the French scene, Gaëtan Roussel, will be back on stage in Châtel on 14 March 2022, after a cancellation due to a snowstorm in 2019.
- The 47TER trio will land in Montriond - Les Lindarets on the Avoriaz ski area (France) on Wednesday 16 March 2022
- They arrive more determined than ever after the cancellation of 2020, heading for the heights of Morzine - Les Gets (France) with IAM on Friday 18 March 2022
- The festival will close in Morgins (Switzerland) on Saturday 19 March 2022 with a fiery set by Kungs & his Club Azur cohorts (Upsilone, Victor Flash)
Do you have your Pass-Ski-Concert? You've got your skis and your band of friends?
Then let's go for a real riff & gliss experience: we'll take care of the decor, and the background music!
BUY YOUR PASS HERE