Trust, five letters that will shake up the Festival's tracks!
Trust, wild, rebellious, whose "anti-social" is more than an anthem, is becoming the symbol of a youth that refuses political scheming and forges itself in the concrete of dormitory towns. After 2016-2017 sold out and a series of festivals, Trust, the icon of a generation, is back with a new album to awaken the adrenaline because nothing has changed, worse... Get ready to vibrate on the peaks of Champéry- les Crosets!
Bottom of Léchereuse skilift
Sunday 13 March
Rock the Pistes
Year of edition :
- Sunday 13 March à 13h30. Champéry - Les Crosets, Bas Téléski Léchereuse
From 13 to 19 March 2022, the unusual pop-rock festival is back to shake up the powder of the Portes du Soleil!
In 2022 Rock The Pistes celebrates its tenth edition and intends to celebrate this anniversary with dignity!
- Avalanche of sound on Switzerland to launch the festival with TRUST on 13 March 2022 in Champéry - Les Crosets.
- Another legend of the French scene, Gaëtan Roussel, will be back on stage in Châtel on 14 March 2022, after a cancellation due to a snowstorm in 2019.
- The 47TER trio will land in Montriond - Les Lindarets on the Avoriaz ski area (France) on Wednesday 16 March 2022
- They arrive more determined than ever after the cancellation of 2020, heading for the heights of Morzine - Les Gets (France) with IAM on Friday 18 March 2022
- The festival will close in Morgins (Switzerland) on Saturday 19 March 2022 with a fiery set by Kungs & his Club Azur cohorts (Upsilone, Victor Flash)
Do you have your Pass-Ski-Concert? You've got your skis and your band of friends?
Then let's go for a real riff & gliss experience: we'll take care of the decor, and the background music!
BUY YOUR PASS HERE